1227 Brunswick Street
Located within the vibrant avenues of Daly City, known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” is a two bedroom, one bathroom home steeped in tradition. This hillside neighborhood gem boasts many old-world period details that seamlessly mingle with today’s lifestyle and desired functionality.
An inviting living room serves as a central gathering place and comfortably accommodates formal or casual entertaining with family and friends. A sunny, renovated kitchen is well-equipped to keep daily routines running smoothly. Outside, a backyard with spacious deck welcomes year-round enjoyment and for the gardening enthusiast, a sun-drenched blank canvas awaits a dream garden of fruits and vegetables.
- Welcoming, tile entry way with access to the attached garage
- An arched doorway leads to the light filled living room featuring a large picture window and a decorative hearth with built-in display shelving
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, glazed wood cabinetry with soft close feature and lazy susan corner storage, recessed lighting and stainless steel appliances featuring a 6 burner gas range, microwave-hood, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Two sizable bedrooms included good large closets, new plush carpeting and one delivering French doors accessing the rear deck, overlooking the private yard
- Bathroom offering tile flooring, tile surround shower over bathtub and storage cabinets
- Laundry room contains storage cabinets and glass paneled door accessing the deck and rear yard
- Basement provides an attached 1-car garage with an automatic door, large storage room off entry and additional cabinets ideal for storage
- Additional features include: New carpeting throughout, freshly painted interior, double pane windows
- Private tiered rear yard is ideal for al-fresco dining and entertaining, delivers a deck, ready to use planter boxes, some newer fencing and Jefferson High School (Buyers to confirm enrollment availability)
- Located at the “Gateway to the Peninsula”. Close to BART and easy access to Highways 280 and 1. Approximately 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport, 7 miles to downtown San Francisco and 6 miles to Golden Gate Park.